Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Changes

Update!- New Changes


  I know some of you have noticed a new addition to LayoutFREAK!, but just in case some of you didn't notice, I'm posting this update about the new change and future additions that I will be adding. 


 I'm always hopeful to find designs to make plurk layouts, so thinking of the future where we will have many layouts for plurkers to choose from, I decided to make a gallery so you can take a look at all the layouts we have. The link is located at the very top of the web page next to "How to install a layout"


The titles of all the layouts are at the top of the layout and






if you click on the [+/-] symbol, a list of all the titles will be shown.






New Widescreen Layouts
   I also will be posting widescreen versions of future plurk layouts for people who have screen sizes bigger than 1200 x 800. I hope to go back and add widescreen versions of previous layouts as well.


I will use this icon:

for those who need to download widescreen layouts. For people with screen sizes 1200 x 800 and below, you can download plurk layouts the same way as before so don't worry about this new change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment