skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
PLURK LAYOUT
Home
Popular
Abstract
Animals
Celebrity
Valentine
Boy Layout
Costom Made
Flowers
Designs
Parent Category
Yellow
Hearts
Green
Love
White
Silver
Black
Featured
About
Photograph
Pink
Uncategorized
My Alexa
Categories
New Year's
(2)
Valentine's Day
(9)
abstract
(8)
animals
(11)
anime
(8)
beige
(25)
black
(34)
blue
(38)
bokeh
(8)
boys layout
(8)
bright
(31)
brown
(25)
cars
(1)
celebrities
(6)
christmas
(5)
city
(5)
clouds
(8)
colorful
(19)
custom-made
(21)
cute
(33)
dark
(39)
emoticons
(3)
fall
(2)
flowers
(8)
food
(13)
girl
(4)
gold
(1)
green
(30)
grey
(17)
halloween
(2)
hearts
(10)
layouts
(105)
light
(48)
lights
(9)
love
(9)
movies
(1)
multiple versions
(11)
music
(10)
night
(3)
olympics
(1)
orange
(28)
photograph
(21)
pink
(23)
popular
(10)
pre-made
(85)
purple
(16)
red
(27)
shapes
(5)
silver
(3)
snow
(6)
snowman
(2)
sports
(1)
summer
(2)
surreal
(1)
town
(2)
tutorial
(8)
typography
(10)
update
(14)
water
(8)
white
(27)
winter
(3)
yellow
(25)
Follow Me Please
Follow this blog
Friday, April 9, 2010
Discoteque Layout
Discoteque Layout
This layout reminds me of the black hexagon layout except this one has colored squares instead of black hexagons.
Credits to Customize.org for the background design
Enjoy!
Install
Click below to download a widescreen version of this layout
For screen sizes
LARGER
then 1280 x 800 only
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Entri Populer
Contact From
EmailMeForm Contact Form Name * Email * Subject * Message * <br /> &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a...
Pumpkin Thumb Orchard Layout
Pumpkin Thumb Orchard Layout I started coding this a while ago (before I stopped making them some months ago) Credits to ThyLizzle Insta...
Friends Forever Layout
Friends Forever Layout I found this picture online and I thought it was just too cute to not use it. I felt it needed some text, but I w...
Big Love Layout
Big Love Layout I found a lot of "love" wallpapers on deviantart, I started to save them for Valentine's Day but I lik...
Izaya (DRRR) Layout
Izaya (DRRR) Layout Here's another layout request from when I made a plurk asking for layout suggestions. It's a little smaller ...
Privacy Policy
This privacy policy sets out how plurklayot.blogspot.com/ uses and protects any information that you might give when you use this website ...
Elated Layout
Elated Layout- Here's another Valentine's Day layout with lots of bright colors and flowers and very girly. If you like bright...
Love Envelope Layout
Love Envelope Layout- Red and black vector Valentine's Layout for those who don't really like the bright layouts but still wan...
City Night Life Layout
City Night Life - I wasn't sure if I wanted to make the plurk pane black or transparent but I ended up making it black so if...
Peace (Maroon) Layout
Peace (Maroon) Layout Here is another peace typography layout in maroon, second in the 12 colors I have Credits to the original designer...
Followers
Page
Sing Up Liberty Reserve
Contact From
About
Privacy Policy
Disclosure
Disclaimer
No comments:
Post a Comment